Naylor Love Auckland Limited recently completed the Botany Town Centre Building G project together with Excel Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (Auckland) Limited, one of twelve sub-contractors who helped finish the project in February 2021.
The site posed many challenges coupled with Covid level 2, 3 and 4 restrictions as well as having to work within live environments. We sincerely appreciate the hours and weekends your team had to work to make the project hit our target dates as it was not always easy with the continuous access restrictions placed on us.
Overall, especially considering the difficulties of the project, this was an excellent project for Naylor Love and further strengthen our relationship with Botany Shopping Centre Management and AMP Capital. It’s because of our top-rated core group of subcontractors and dedicated teams why we’ve maintained our relationship with this client for the past several years.
On completing the project, Naylor Love Auckland Limited undertook the task of evaluating the performance of the sub-contractors on this project. Excel Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (Auckland) Limited was one of only two contractors who achieved the best possible rating of “Top Rated Contractor” based on the following eleven categories:
• Quality – Workmanship.
• Punctuality – Programme, team arrived when they said they would.
• Organisation – Workers knew what to do.
• Defects – How many and clearance.
• Variation Orders – Clearance and on time.
• Environmental – Recycling, spill control etc.
• Documentation – QS interface and paperwork.
• Safety Documentation – Standard of overall Safety documentation.
• Safety Competence – Supplied competent and trained employees.
• Safety Participation – Participation in meetings/toolbox talks.
• Safety Practices – Carried out safe work practices.
We would like to congratulate and thank you for your effort and contribution towards making this a successful Naylor Love project and would be more than happy to recommend your company to future clients.